- Early Childhood, Middle School
- University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Psychology or related field
- Teaching Credential/License
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology / Child Psychology / Counseling or Social Work OR Bachelor’s Degree with a Post Graduate Certificate/Degree in one of the above specialties
- Minimum two years experience in a school as a Counsellor.
- Demonstrates professionalism, enthusiasm, commitment, and integrity. Intercultural awareness, well-developed communication skills, and excitement to engage with students and parents.
- Available to join for August 2023 start.
- Tax-free salary based on experience (housing included in salary)
- End-of-service gratuity and benefits
- Annual flight reimbursement included in salary
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- 2-year contract with an option for renewal
- UAE resident visa processing
- Leadership opportunities
- Discounted tuition for up to 2 students
Bright Learners Private School is looking for an effective, nurturing Elementary school counselor to join our learning community. We are looking for an inspiring counselor with lots of energy, passion, and commitment. Looking for a candidate that recognizes the potential in young learners and focuses on the development of children holistically.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will be very organized, possess great personal and guidance skills, and make learners feel comfortable to confide in them and share their thoughts, ideas, and concerns. Well-being and positive education will be the counselor’s priority and the ideal candidate will have a talent for further developing a growth mindset in our learners.
Bright Learners Private School is located in Al Rashidiya, Dubai and it offers its students a US Common Core Standards-based curriculum. As a growing school, our aim is to continue building a strong school foundation. Bright Learners Private School’s mission is to nurture creative, inspired, collaborative, and innovative learners who are equipped with the tools, knowledge, and skills to make a positive impact on themselves and their environment. Through comprehensive education, parents can expect their children to receive learning experiences designed to promote their maximum potential. Bright Learners Private School’s goal is to teach young minds how to become global citizens, be curious about their world, think critically, solve problems, and become independent learners. Prospective members of the school’s community will immediately notice we are dedicated to academic excellence, well-being, and ensuring a bright future for every child.
Bright Learners Private School, located in the heart of Dubai in Al Rashidiya. Following an American curriculum, Bright Learners Private School provides Dubai residents with affordable schooling led by highly qualified American teachers.
Our spacious, open, and newly remodeled campus serves students from Kindergarten through Grade 6, with plans to further expand and offer levels up to 12th grade.
Prospective members of the school’s community will immediately notice that Bright Learners Private School is dedicated to academic excellence and ensuring a bright future for every child.
To cultivate an inclusive learning community that challenges learners to reach their optimum success and empowers them to become contributing members of the local and global community
A community where all children feel loved, inspired, and empowered to achieve their fullest potential
To provide innovatively and inspired learning for self, for change, for all