- Middle School, High School
- Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Education, Leadership or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience on a senior leadership team in a secondary school
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Salary: 35,000 Dirhams / $9,520 USD approx
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Health Insurance Provided: Yes
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for School Principals in Secondary schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- The UAE Government Schools recently launched an exciting education programme. The new programme will support students in achieving their best grades and prepare them for joining universities in the UAE and overseas.
- The school principal serves as the educational leader, responsible for ensuring that all students are supervised in a safe way that meets the approved curricula and mission of the UAE Government Schools.
- UAE Government Schools across the UAE: Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain.
- Principals will work with the Cluster Managers of multiple schools ensuring the vision is clear, understood and set plans for the schools to ensure goals are achieved.
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.