School Principal - Bukhatir Education Advancement and Management International
- All Levels
- 7 years of teaching experience
- Educated at Master Level related to a field in Education Management
- At least 7 years of experience in school administration at Principal/VP Level or similar
- Good practical and personal knowledge of US Curriculum education system US Common State Standards and their adoption in an international setting
- Solid awareness of baseline assessments and progress tests
- Have undergone an accreditation process and aware of the process and expectations
- Strong instructional leadership with knowledge on the latest trends and innovations in curriculum, teaching pedagogies, best in-classroom practices and school leadership
- Understanding of the importance of culture and ethos of a school in securing high standards, and of strategies for improving these
- Arabic speaker will be preferred
- Annual air ticket allowance for self and dependents
- Accommodation allowance
- Private medical insurance for self and dependents
- Tax-free salary
- Free tuition fee
- Unique faith-based environment
- Second safest country in the world
- Multicultural workforce
- English widely spoken
- Beautiful sunshine every day of the year
- Fourth most visited city in the world
- State of the art school facilities
- Well-resourced school
Bukhatir Education Advancement and Management International (BEAM) is most widely known for its excellence in operating the British K-13 and American K-12 curriculum schools in Dubai and Sharjah under the banner of International School of Creative Science (ISCS) and American School of Creative Science (ASCS), together enrolling over 8,600 students in the United Arab Emirates.
Our schools provide a comprehensive education nurturing, cultivating and fostering innovative, creative and critical thinking skills all encompassed in a Muslim faith-based environment with a strong emphasis on developing the total child. Creative Science Schools the leading schools providing the best of the UK/US, Arabic and Islamic Studies Curriculum together with an unparalleled Quran programme for all our Global Leaders of Learning, Life, Humanity and Faith.
We seek world-class leaders of education, learning and professional development, who through their own evidence and impact of their leadership can demonstrate and ensure outstanding leadership of our international schools.
This is to lead the school with their vision and core values. The role holder is responsible for ensuring the spirit of excellence, communication & implementation of effective teaching methods through high quality education and focusing on the development of the students. Achieving the academic excellence requires the school Principal work collaboratively to all members of the school staff and to communicate effectively with parents. Inherently, the position is the responsibilities for curriculum development, innovative teaching methods, extracurricular activities, and personnel management and facility operations.
Bukhatir Education Advancement & Management (Beam) represents the convergence of Bukhatir Group's decade long experience in developing successful educational institutions and implementing advanced educational management systems in the UAE. Beam is most widely known for its excellence in operating the British K-13 and American K-12 curriculum school under the banner of International School of Creative Science (ISCS) and American School of Creative Science (ASCS). The Beam Creative Science Schools provide a unique combination of international curriculum blended with a strong Arabic language program delivered by highly experienced academic teams and technology infrastructure geared towards achieving strong teaching and learning outcomes. Our campuses are carefully designed to promote traditional moral values and ethos and focusses on building childrenâs critical thinking skills and academic excellence.
The American Schools of Creative Science (ASCS)
The International School of Creative Science (ISCS)
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.