Secondary Math Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Secondary Math
- Teaching Credential/License
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Native English speaker
- Candidates with international experience preferred
- Responsible, Punctual and Initiatives
- Good Communication Skill
- Be able to work with muti-national environment
- Monthly salary ranges from 2,500 USD to 3,000 USD
- Airfare reimbursed at the completion of contract
- Mon-Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm, preparation time is included, 1 hour lunch break
- 23 days paid public holidays per year, plus
- 18 days paid annual leave, plus
- 6 days paid annual sick leave, plus
- 2 weeks paid semester breaks per year
- Visa and Work Permit- reimbursed upon completion of contract
- Assistance in finding the accommodation provided
- Airport pick up provided
- Lunch provided at school canteen
The leadership team of Learning Jungle International School in Cambodia which offers classes from preschool to Grade 6, will extend its educational services to Secondary program from Grade 7 to 12, under a new set up school name different from Learning Jungle International School. The new set up Secondary school will maintain same high international quality of education. Thus, we are looking for a team of enthousiastic and qualified secondary teachers for this new set up school.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and love for young children and enthusiasm for developing a happy, creative atmosphere for the students
- Ensure the teaching quality of his/her classroom meets the high standard of school curriculum
- Prepare monthly lesson plan and ensure that the lesson plan of his/her classroom follows the school curriculum
- Keep records of student assessment, lesson plans, homework and other documents per school requirements
- Assign and correct homework, unit tests, projects, ect.
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss progress results with Students, Parents and School Management team
- Lead students to join various academic activities/projects and local and regional competitions
- Write report cards and conduct parent teacher meetings two times per year
- Ensure and maintain safety, hygiene, and stimulating environment for his/her classroom’s students
- Build good relationship and maintain good communication with Parents, Students and Staff
- Lead, manage and coordinate the Teacher Assistant of his/her classroom to ensure that his/her classroom program completes the set lesson plans
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips and special activities
- Attend weekly meetings, professional development, Parents-Teacher meetings and school events as requested
- Perform other teaching related tasks as requested
Learning Jungle International School is a proud provider of quality education and care for children and families in the communities it serves. Guided by our centre policies and procedures that are rigorously implemented, our centres provide the highest Canadian standards of quality education and a learning environment that continually exceed the most stringent requirements of local legislation.
All Learning Jungle Schools are licensed and monitored by the local authority responsible for enforcing legislation for schools and learning centres. This ensures that our centres comply with very specific rules and regulations from the local Public Health, Fire Department, Department of Education and Children's Services.
The teachers at Learning Jungle School meet and often exceed the necessary qualifications required; with each room having a qualified E.C.E. (Early Childhood Educator) or teacher with a Bachelor of Education. We actively support and encourage professional growth for all our staff.
In addition to our high standards reflected in our teachers, centre environment, programming and services, we are distinct from other elementary schools and early learning centres through our commitment to delivering a differentiated parent involvement experience supported by our technology. In a Learning Jungle School, parents are always "In touch, Never away and Always connected", providing the constant assurance and confidence that their child is being taken good care of.