- University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Finance / Accounting
- Other Certification
- Bachelor Degree in accounting.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in an accountant role, preferably in Education. English and Arabic fluency is preferred.
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- UAE-medical insurance for self.
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding senior accountant to join Liwa International School Al Qattara in Al Ain.
- Invoicing and collection of fees from parents.
- Accounting of daily fees collection and deposit to bank.
- Reporting of daily fees collections from system.
- Follow up on receivables
- Accounting of supplier invoicing and payments
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Accounting of Petty cash
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation and VAT reports.
- Supporting monthly book closure, audit process and budget preparation & Daily reporting of Bank Position.
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Teach Away is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.