Student Affairs Expert
- Middle School, High School
- School Health and Welfare Staff
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Guidance Counselling, Learning Support or Similar health profession
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Salary: 24,000 - 30,000 Dirhams / £5,300 - £6,700 GBP approx / $6,500 - $8,100 USD approx.
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Student Affairs Experts in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- The successful Student Affairs Expert is vital to the well-being of both the student and the school as a whole. The Student Affairs Expert mentors and provides advice to the student support teams (including social workers, teachers, nurses, careers counselors etc.)
- The Student Affairs Expert’s responsibility is to provide counsel, support and direct the student support unit in empowering the students to achieve their full potential, ensuring they have full access to all the supporting provisions available to them.
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 7 to 12
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.