Subcoordination of Elementary English Department
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Education related
- Critical and imaginative thinking,
- Leadership and teamwork,
- Time management,
- Conflict resolution.
- Candidate must be open to new ideas in the teaching/education field.
- Food package (breakfast, snack, and lunch are included)
- Possibility of a contract extension.
- Paid holidays: 2 weeks (Easter break), 2 weeks (summer break), 2 weeks (Christmas break).
- Location is a plus, Cancun, Mexico is a popular international destination with lots of activities and new places to explore such as cenotes, beautiful beaches, archaeological sites, aquatic parks, resorts, and more. Culturally speaking, Mexico is rich in traditions and gastronomy. This could be a wonderful opportunity to experience paradise first-hand.
- Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish teacher
- Experience working with preschool or kindergarten
- Experience and/or knowledge of the Montessori system and projects
- Confidence in working with Apple (and other technologies) with student instruction
- Experience with coordination positions.
Our main mission is to inspire our students to be creative, decisive, forward-thinking, and entrepreneurial.
Everything we teach here, we do it believing in the belief in the power that each of our students has to change Mexico and then the world.
Who we are
We are a school committed to providing our students with a dynamic and collaborative learning community, setting the stage for tomorrow's leaders in the world.
We believe in a better future, a future created by our generations.
Here you will find alternatives that adapt to your needs:
Why be part of our community?
Macc Community is made up of families, educators, entrepreneurs, leaders, and professionals who share a common desire: to do their best to prepare the generations to come.
Apple Distinguished School
We have been recognized by Apple as a Distinguished School since 2018 for our continuous innovation in learning, teaching , and technology.
We foster in all our students:
Integrity, responsibility, entrepreneurship, autonomy, curiosity, creativity, and innovation.