- All Levels
- College/University Faculty
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Physical Education - Swimming
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lifeguard certificate
- A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable experience as a Swimming Lifeguard.
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding Lifeguard ( Swimming Coach ) to join our growing and dynamic team in Liwa International School – Al Qattara for the Academic year 2023-24 start.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following criteria:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.