American STEM Education
Yongin-si, South Korea
American STEM Prep & American STEM Education
American STEM Prep. is part of the American STEM Education(ASE) based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States. ASE provides professional services to International K-12 Institutes making it possible for them to offer high-quality American Education for their students and parents, especially but not only for STEM programs.
ASP will deliver a first-class STEM education that will further our students into becoming well-rounded, English-speaking, critical thinking students who are fully prepared for further study at an international middle school.
- The first and only truly STEM-focused American school in South Korea.
- US elementary school curriculum taught by licensed teachers.
- STEM curriculum resources from MIT, Harvard, and the Museum of Science in Boston.
- Makerspace with 3D printers, computer lab, and robotic and electronic supplies.
- Going beyond academics, ASP will develop the whole student to become a good and responsible citizen with such things as ‘Hello/Thank you” and “Do five good things a week” campaigns.
- Entire five-storied building devoted to ASP students (K to 6), which includes a Makerspace, cafeteria, 300 square meters of the play area, and an art & music room.