Beijing BISS International School
Welcome to Beijing BISS International School, an extraordinary and unique school located in a convenient central area of Beijing City!
BISS celebrated its 20th anniversary in the 2014-2015 school year, bringing to a close two decades of focused development into a progressive school with an established reputation for empowering students to attain personal excellence.
Defining characteristics of BISS include:
- A caring, personalized learning environment enabled by excellent faculty, small class and school size, and the active nurturing of a student-centred school climate
- Experienced, qualified and caring teachers, selected from the best applicants from all over the world
- A proven curriculum via the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP) in conjunction with a comprehensive, inclusive extra-activities programme
- Advanced use of technology to enhance authentic learning, using 21st century learning techniques appropriate to students in this technological age
- A central location, convenient to city-living families and near the heart of one of the most dynamic, historical and culturally rich cities in the world
- A proven history of excellence and student performance, with a stable governance structure spanning 20 years in Beijing and over 30 years when including our "mother" school, ISS International School in Singapore
- A diverse community of learners (students, parents and faculty) from approximately 30 countries, who support each other and thrive from learning together