Elementary English, Math and Science Teacher
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Elementary Education or Math Education or Respective Subject or Psychology
- Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with children (age 4-10) in a classroom setting
- Proven ability to develop successful academic programs
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- Knowledge/Experience differentiated learning
- Housing Provided
- Free education up to 2 children
- Health Insurance
- Homebase trip
Sampoerna Academy is an educational institution of the Sampoerna Schools System of Indonesia. As an international school in Indonesia that operates under the auspices of the Putera Sampoerna Foundation, the Sampoerna Schools System aims to build and operate a system of schools that brings a complete range of high-quality international education to Indonesia.
The mission of Sampoerna Academy is to provide a safe, caring and collaborative learning environment that is of the highest quality and meets global expectations for student achievement and character development. Our educational foundation is student-centered with a strong emphasis of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) that enables students to become mature, confident global citizens with a strong sense of purpose.
- Provide creative materials and resources for children to explore learning activities and imaginative play
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote the physical, emotional and social development of children
- Plan, prepare and develop schemes of work and lesson plans
- Evaluate children's behaviour and performance in the classroom
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents
Who We Are
Our teaching philosophy encourages students to inquire, explore, innovate and communicate, providing vital skills required for leadership in Indonesia and abroad. Coupled with internationally-recognized academic credentials, we are equipping our students to compete and succeed at every stage of life. With the advent of the information age available at our finger-tips, our job as a school is to teach our students “to learn how to learn”.
Drawing from the world’s best curricula and American-based STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) methodologies, we are equipping our students with global exposure and an internationally-recognized academic qualification.
Our environment was created to encourage a culture of innovation and collaboration. Moreover, our integration of communication, multiple language proficiency, and collaboration in team projects sets us apart from most other schools in ASEAN.
Sampoerna Academy graduates will assume leadership roles in a global society by being creative, passionate, life-long learners who are able to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world and who care deeply for their fellow men and the environment.
The mission of Sampoerna Academy is to provide a safe, caring, and collaborative learning environment that is of the highest quality and meets global expectations for student achievement and character development. Our educational foundation is student-centered with a strong emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) that enables students to become mature, confident global citizens with a strong sense of purpose. Our end goal is to prepare students for a tertiary education and to make them work ready and world ready.
Academically, we prioritize the development of cognitive skills and communication skills over rote memorization because we believe that more than acquiring facts, students must be able to apply their knowledge in real situations.
We seek opportunities to engage all stakeholders to play a part in the success of our students.
We maintain a strong Asian cultural value system that celebrates social harmony, order, and respect.
STEAM competency will differentiate our students from those attending other schools.
Our learning spaces are a platform for hands-on activities, exploration, inquiry and the creation of knowledge and dialogue.