Elementary ESL Teacher
- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Education, English literature, Media & journalism or social studies
- TEFL certification required
- Native English Speaker
- A valid TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Eligible for the application of a Chinese working visa
- At least one-year experience working with children as an educator (part-time or full-time), preferably the experience of working with young English learners
- 2 weeks of paid summer holidays per year
- 5 days of paid personal leave per year
- 11 days of Chinese public national holiday per year
- Commercial accident&medical insurance
- Reimbursement for visa application fees, and expenses on the notarization, authentication, and the apostle of required documents for the visa application
- Airport pickup service
- Step-by-step visa application assistance
About Rise Immersion Subject English
- Rise Immersion Subject English was established in 2007 in Beijing, China, and is now one of the biggest and fastest growing brands in China's ESL industry. Based on HMHG’s professional experience and outstanding products,
- RISE provides a highly dynamic American K-12 curriculum based on rigid guidelines while providing interactive multimedia to students both in and out of the classroom. After 10 years of growth, RISE has become a progressive household name in the English language learning industry.
- At RISE, children have the opportunity to study in a fun and completely immersive English environment, which will stimulate their interest in learning. RISE not only develops children’s language skills, but also trains them to understand the logic, cultural nuances, and thinking methods behind the language. In addition, RISE focuses on cultivating children’s leadership skills, including teamwork, presentation, project management, problem-solving, and creativity.
- Rise Immersion Subject English was listed on NASDAQ in 2017 and became the first junior English training brand that went public in China.
- Eyas Education Group is the biggest authorized RISE's franchisee in China. The education group currently owns and operates 35 Rise centers in Wuhan, Changsha, Nanchang, Zhuzhou, and a few other cities in Hubei and Hunan province.
- Cultivate the Future Leaders of the World
- RISE’s mission is to cultivate the future leaders of the world, while also developing children’s English thinking patterns and leadership skills (teamwork, presentation, and project management) in a cross-cultural environment.
- Rise regards 10th anniversary in 2017 as a new starting point for guiding children to observe this world through their "thoughts", to understand this world through their "contemplation", to change this world through their "innovation"–making RISE students truly unique.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Interacting with 5 to 12 years old children through teaching activities. Foreign teachers are normally assigned to work with older students with higher English proficiency levels, specifically with Grade 4 to Grade 5 students
- Creating lesson plans and classroom activities based on the given curriculum and materials. Foreign teachers are more commonly to be working with students in English Readin Clubs, as well as PBL(Project Based Learning) classes
- Participating in teaching, training and other academic research activities
- To conduct formative and summative assessments for students’ English proficiency and monitor their learning outcomes
- Initiating and maintaining effective communications with parents on students’ academic performance
- Providing assistance and helping facilitate promotion and marketing campaigns
- 40 Hours per week
- No less than 50, and up to 80 teaching hours per month
- Since Rise is an afterschool training center, students usually come after school and during weekends. So teachers are normally off on Mondays and Tuesdays, and are working on Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun
Eyas Education Group endeavors to cultivate the global awareness and competitiveness of Chinese students from 2 to 18 years old through bilingual and cross-cultural education for all-around development. Established in 2008, Eyas has expanded from English language training courses in early childhood, art and subject immersion English education to full-time education in an American kindergarten and an international academy. So far, Eyas has about 70 campuses/learning centers with approximately 40,000 registered students in China.
Eyes Education Group currently owns/operates five subsidiaries. The group owns 35 Rise Immersion Subject English schools in Wuhan, Changsha, and Nanchang,14 MyGym Children's Fitness Centers in Wuhan, and 19 YMM Art Space centers in Wuhan, Beijing, Changsha, and Nanchang.
The establishment EyasKids Learning Academy in 2017, a full-time kindergarten/ preschool under Eyas Education Group's umbrella, marks the beginning of the company's ambition and vision to become a key player in China's early childhood education industry. EyasKids Learning Academy in 2018 became the first early childhood education organization in China that established a partnership with the CDA Council of the United States, to train and certify its teachers under the guidelines of NAEYC. EyasKids Learning Academy in November 2018 received a Corporate Social Responsibility Award from Global CSR Foundation at UN's headquarters in New York.
Eyas International Academy opened its door to the public in January 2019, and became the first high school education institute in central China that provide its students with authentic American junior high school curriculum and learning experience. Eyas International Academy has partnered up multiple Blue Ribbon schools in the U.S. to develop and polish its curriculum, train its teachers, and assess its students. Eyas International Academy is also by far the only school of its kind that hires exclusively certified and experienced American teachers to work with the students.
It is Eyas Education Group's vision to one day establish a great and valuable academy prestigious beyond centuries.
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.