Elementary ESL Teacher
- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Native English Speaker
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in education, English literature, media & journalism and social studies majors
- The candidate must possess a valid TEFL/TESOL certificate
- The candidate must be under 40 years old
- The candidate is eligible for the application of a Chinese working visa
- The candidate has at least one-year experience working with children as an educator (part-time or full-time), preferably the experience of working with young English learners
- 2 weeks of paid summer holidays per year
- 5 days of paid personal leave per year
- 11 days of Chinese public national holiday per year, paid
- Commercial accident&medical insurance
- Reimbursement for visa application fees, and expenses on the notarization, authentication, and the apostle of required documents for the visa application
- Airport pickup service
- Step-by-step visa application assistance
About Rise Immersion Subject English
- Rise Immersion Subject English was established in 2007 in Beijing, China, and is now one of the biggest and fastest growing brands in China's ESL industry. Based on HMHG’s professional experience and outstanding products,
- RISE provides a highly dynamic American K-12 curriculum based on rigid guidelines while providing interactive multimedia to students both in and out of the classroom. After 10 years of growth, RISE has become a progressive household name in the English language learning industry.
- At RISE, children have the opportunity to study in a fun and completely immersive English environment, which will stimulate their interest in learning. RISE not only develops children’s language skills, but also trains them to understand the logic, cultural nuances, and thinking methods behind the language. In addition, RISE focuses on cultivating children’s leadership skills, including teamwork, presentation, project management, problem-solving, and creativity.
- Rise Immersion Subject English was listed on NASDAQ in 2017 and became the first junior English training brand that went public in China.
- Eyas Education Group is the biggest authorized RISE's franchisee in China. The education group currently owns and operates 35 Rise centers in Wuhan, Changsha, Nanchang, Zhuzhou, and a few other cities in Hubei and Hunan province.
- Cultivate the Future Leaders of the World
- RISE’s mission is to cultivate the future leaders of the world, while also developing children’s English thinking patterns and leadership skills (teamwork, presentation, and project management) in a cross-cultural environment.
- Rise regards 10th anniversary in 2017 as a new starting point for guiding children to observe this world through their "thoughts", to understand this world through their "contemplation", to change this world through their "innovation"–making RISE students truly unique.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Interacting with 5 to 12 years old children through teaching activities. Foreign teachers are normally assigned to work with older students with higher English proficiency levels, specifically with Grade 4 to Grade 5 students
- Creating lesson plans and classroom activities based on the given curriculum and materials. Foreign teachers are more commonly to be working with students in English Readin Clubs, as well as PBL(Project Based Learning) classes
- Participating in teaching, training and other academic research activities
- To conduct formative and summative assessments for students’ English proficiency and monitor their learning outcomes
- Initiating and maintaining effective communications with parents on students’ academic performance
- Providing assistance and helping facilitate promotion and marketing campaigns
- 40 Hours per week
- No less than 50, and up to 80 teaching hours per month
- Since Rise is an afterschool training center, students usually come after school and during weekends. So teachers are normally off on Mondays and Tuesdays, and are working on Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.