- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Education/ Early years/ Elementary
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
- Full tuition fee discount for 2 kids
- Annual round-trip ticket to the home country
- Fully free furnished accommodation, including electricity, water, cleaning and security excluding Internet
Elementary teacher plays a significant role in assisting the school to improve student performance and educational outcomes determined by the school's strategic plan and state-wide priorities and contributing to the development and implementation of school policies and priorities. A critical component of this work will focus on increasing the knowledge base of staff within their school about student learning and high-quality instruction to assist their school in defining quality teacher practice.
- Teaches by creating a flexible program and an environment favorable to learning and personal growth
- By encouraging students to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge needed to obtain a good foundation for continuous growth and development
- By providing students with experiences that integrate the affective, cognitive, and psychomotor dimensions of learning
- By establishing effective rapport with students and their parents
- By assisting students in developing positive feelings toward themselves and others.
- By working in the school’s best interest, promoting its good name, supporting its members, and acting in a colligate manner.
- Teachers are responsible for striving to achieve the highest professional standards in all they do at and for the school.
- All Classroom teachers may be required to undertake other duties in addition to their rostered teaching duties provided the responsibility is appropriate to the teacher's salary range, qualifications, training, and experience.
Al Tafawoq Educational Services Company (TES) (previously known as Institute of Private Education) has been established to fulfill a social mission of the owners, which is to participate in the development of education in Kuwait and other Arab countries. Education is inevitably linked to the economic and social conditions prevailing in any society. TES is proud to be engaged in the noble cause of imparting education to the society. The company leadership has established a comprehensive strategic growth plan and will continue to ensure stakeholders interests and add value to the company. This plan involves local and regional growth which will further enhance the market position of our value-driven and ethical company. Through its regional expansion plan the company has established schools in Kuwait, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
We believe that: - TES will continue on its successful mission of providing socially responsible education - TES and its services are unique, genuine and meaningful, and that they can be and will be sustained with our ongoing commitment to innovation and creativity. - Quality services can only be delivered by quality systems. - Investment in educational integrated technology as the path for quality education. We are looking to employ exceptional educators who match our values and who are committed to delivering high quality education. We have vacancies at both our English Medium and American Curriculum schools.
Read more about our schools here:
Gulf English School
AâTakamul International School
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.