- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- Teaching Credential/License
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- Understanding of project-based learning
- Ability to use a variety of teaching and learning strategies to plan and prepare lessons that meet the learning needs of all learners in the class
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to provide a positive learning environment in the classroom and evidence of strong classroom management skills
- Ability and commitment to work collaboratively with students, staff, parents, and community
- Ability to use assessment to provide feedback on student progress to parents
- Ability to integrate technology into the learning environment
- Energetic and creative
- A competitive remuneration package, which includes: salary, housing, air travel, and holidays.
- Professional Development opportunities.
- Excellent educational facilities with a wonderful student population.
- Collaborative leadership team and a great working environment.
- Appealing lifestyle in a safe coastal environment with a wonderful climate year-round.
Iyari School is seeking individuals interested in contributing to the quality bilingual, international education of its learners. The school includes students from diverse backgrounds, countries as well as the local community. Teachers will provide a balanced, experiential and project-based learning experience using integrated learning methods. The teacher will provide a developmentally appropriate, safe learning space where learners trive within our multicultural community.
Iyari School is a small multicultural learning community located in Careyes, on the beautiful Costalegre coast of Mexico. It is south of Puerto Vallarta on the Pacific coast. Iyari School provides a perfect opportunity to explore the Pacific coast of Mexico and enjoy the many recreation options while being immersed in local culture.
Iyari School offers the opportunity to contribute to the quality bilingual, international education of its learners. The school includes students from diverse backgrounds, countries as well as the local community. We believe in providing a balanced, experiential and project-based learning experience, offering the learners an opportunity to thrive and play a role in our community.
At Iyari School we believe in creating a welcoming and inclusive school culture, where all of our community members are an integral part of the learning ecosystem. We encourage in our learners a sense of play, wonder and connection to the natural world.