English and Social Studies Teacher
- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
- English, Social Studies
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- Native English Speaker
- 2 or more years’ English teaching experience
- Licensed Teachers are preferred
- Salary: 19,000RMB-25,000 RMB / Month
- Accommodation: Housing allowance 3,000 RMB / Month
- Holidays: 11 days full paid public holidays and 3 American holidays.
- Airfare Allowance: Reimbursing maximum of 10,000 RMB round trip ticket per year for going back to employee's homeland after completing one-year of the contract
- Insurance: Medical&accident Insurance
EYAS International Academy (EIA) is a newly established, state-of-the-art international school / training center. EIA provides an American-based curriculum in English, Math, Science, and Social Studies for Chinese students in Grades 5 – 8. EIA offers a day school (Monday – Friday) and weekend programs. The school is located in the trendy, urban Wuhan Tian di Plaza, which offers numerous restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and shops. The school is also in close proximity to the metro station, Yangtze River, and several large parks.
Students Age: 10-16 years old
Working hours: 40 Hour Per Week (Includes 20 Teaching Hours) From Wednesday to Sunday
- Provide English language teaching and develop lesson plans and instructional materials
- Evaluate students’ personal growth, maintain appropriate records, and prepare student progress reports
- Participate in training and curriculum development sessions
- Have his/her classes observed by academic manager and peer teachers
- Cooperate with peer teachers and administrators
- Provide Demo classes for incoming students
- Assist and coordinate school activities and events
Eyas Education Group endeavors to cultivate the global awareness and competitiveness of Chinese students from 2 to 18 years old through bilingual and cross-cultural education for all-around development. Established in 2008, Eyas has expanded from English language training courses in early childhood, art and subject immersion English education to full-time education in an American kindergarten and an international academy. So far, Eyas has about 70 campuses/learning centers with approximately 40,000 registered students in China.
Eyes Education Group currently owns/operates five subsidiaries. The group owns 35 Rise Immersion Subject English schools in Wuhan, Changsha, and Nanchang,14 MyGym Children's Fitness Centers in Wuhan, and 19 YMM Art Space centers in Wuhan, Beijing, Changsha, and Nanchang.
The establishment EyasKids Learning Academy in 2017, a full-time kindergarten/ preschool under Eyas Education Group's umbrella, marks the beginning of the company's ambition and vision to become a key player in China's early childhood education industry. EyasKids Learning Academy in 2018 became the first early childhood education organization in China that established a partnership with the CDA Council of the United States, to train and certify its teachers under the guidelines of NAEYC. EyasKids Learning Academy in November 2018 received a Corporate Social Responsibility Award from Global CSR Foundation at UN's headquarters in New York.
Eyas International Academy opened its door to the public in January 2019, and became the first high school education institute in central China that provide its students with authentic American junior high school curriculum and learning experience. Eyas International Academy has partnered up multiple Blue Ribbon schools in the U.S. to develop and polish its curriculum, train its teachers, and assess its students. Eyas International Academy is also by far the only school of its kind that hires exclusively certified and experienced American teachers to work with the students.
It is Eyas Education Group's vision to one day establish a great and valuable academy prestigious beyond centuries.