English Language Teacher
- All Levels
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor, Office/Administration Staff, School Health and Welfare Staff, Librarian
- Associate/2-year Diploma
- Applicants must hold a university degree or equivalent
- Candidates who do not have at least 2 years experience must hold a TEFL, TESOL or CELTA qualification (or another relevant ESL or EFL qualification)
- Candidates must have clean criminal records
Other than the tangible benefits outlined below, working at Premier English offers a special experience, working in a small, family-run organization where you know your boss and can make an impact on the school as a whole. Being a British owned and operated school in China, you can be part of a team which makes settling into a new culture easy and comfortable.
- Free accommodation
- Free teacher training course & qualification
- Free mandarin lessons
- Free airport pickup
- Fully licensed school, legal work permit and visas for teachers
- Travel stipend
- Insurance paid for
- Beautiful coastal Qingdao
- British school
- Small classes of 6 students
- Free advanced teaching course & qualification
We currently have approximately 20 teachers in the beautiful coastal city of Qingdao. We are looking for new teachers to start throughout the year.
Premier English has students of all ages, from 4-year-olds to adults. Depending on the age and level of students, teachers teach comprehensive, reading, grammar and speaking classes.
There is an average of around 20 contact hours per week, with weekly bonuses available for those with higher contact hours.
Premier English provides teacher training courses for free for those who sign up, covering a broad range of teaching skills and English knowledge. Those who successfully complete the course automatically get a pay increase. Those with at least 3 years ESL experience, who are qualified and can provide sufficient references may be offered higher rates. Contracts are usually for one year, and there is a clear progression structure for those who continue beyond this.
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.