- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, School Health and Welfare Staff
- 10 years of education in the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand (must include high school and university)
- Commitment to a one-year contract
- Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
- Entry Level monthly salary range 2.0M-2.8M Korean Won
- Paid Vacation
- Flight reimbursement
- Typical teaching hours from 4 pm-10 pm
- Training provided
- Housing provided depending on contract. If housing is not provided, employee will receive a higher salary
- Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
- 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
- Severance Pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing teacher support
Chungdahm Learning is currently looking to fill numerous teaching positions in Korea Locations include the Korean cities of Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Jeonju, Ulsan, Daejeon, Cheonan, Wonju, and Cheongna.
Chungdahm has positions for all age groups ranging from kindergarten and elementary school aged students in their i-Garten and April programs, to middle and high school aged students in their ChungDham Institute program. Finally, the experienced Aclipse recruiting team will do their best to match you with a position that fits your desired age group and location.
One of the perks of working with Chungdahm is that no prior teaching experience is required! Teachers are provided training upon their arrival in Korea so that they feel prepared and confident prior the start of the term. Chungdahm also provides teachers with a clear and organized curriculum along with generous benefits to allow them to live comfortably during their time abroad. And don’t worry about not speaking Korean – the only language you will need to speak fluently is English.
- 180+ locations throughout Korea
- Employs more than 1,000 teachers
- All classes are taught using the Chungdahm research-based English curriculum
- Both teachers and students use the Chungdahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors enhance the educational experience
- Has programs for all age groups ranging from kindergarten through high school
By partnering with the Ministry of Education and numerous elite private schools in Korea, Teach Away offers some of the best ESL teaching jobs in South Korea, as well as licensed classroom teaching jobs. Teachers in Korea work hard, but use their free time to enjoy all that this small but fascinating Asian country has to offer.