- Early Childhood, Elementary
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor, Office/Administration Staff, School Health and Welfare Staff, Librarian
- Native English Speaker
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (If teachers have education reference letters amounting to 2 years, signed and officially stamped by previous employers TEFL/TESOL/CELTA are not needed)
- Criminal record certificate
- Excellent base salary of 14,000-22,000 RMB per month
- School-sponsored working visa
- Housing allowance provided
- Flight allowance provided
- Ongoing training and academic support
- Free Mandarin Classes
- 2 weeks paid vacation every year during Chinese Spring Festival, 1 week paid vacation in October, all paid Chinese holidays
- 5 paid sick days per year
Whether you are looking for a chance to explore the orient, learn Chinese, save some money, or you just want to try something new, we have an opportunity for you! We are looking for a hardworking, outgoing, and enthusiastic person to work as children's English teachers in our downtown Nanchang, China English Training Center starting as soon as possible.
We aim to provide the best quality English education that we can offer. We offer a relaxing and accommodating work environment that also stimulates creativity and personal growth.
Teaching hours/week: 25hrs teaching + 15hrs teaching related job
Class Size: Around 12 students
Teach English in Nanchang
Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxi Province is located in southeastern China. Aside from being the cultural, economic and scientific center of Jiangxi, the city is known for its beautiful scenery, abundant history, and cultural sites. It has a population of over 5 million people with 37 different ethnic groups counted amongst its prefecture divisions. It has a monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate with four distinct seasons.
Nanchang, also known as the "Heroes' City", because of its deep historical ties and it was in this city that the communist uprising on August 1st, 1927 began. It's very convenient to get around by taxi and bus with very cheap fares. You can visit the "Tengwang Pavilion" which is over 1,000 years old and is one of the four great towers of China. Take a ride at "The Star of Nanchang" which used to be the tallest Ferris wheel with a height of 160 meters.
While enjoying the convenience of a modern city, Nanchang's living cost is relatively low compared to larger cities. People can live comfortably on 3000-4000 Yuan a month and it is an ideal city to work in if you are planning to save money while not worrying about an overly tight budget. People here speak standard Mandarin, so it is an ideal destination to learn and practice Chinese.
Nanchang city is a safe place for international travelers to live and the people here are very hospitable and easygoing.
- Planning and delivering lessons
- Evaluating students' progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Participating in holiday activities with students and parents