- ESL Instructor
- Associate/2-year Diploma
- 1 year of teaching experience
- ESL Young Learners
- TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma Level
- TEFL certification required
- High Energy and Professional Attitude
- Good Communication skills
- Positive Attitude, Mature Outlook, Responsible, Dependable, Integrity, Teamwork
- Private Medical Insurance provided
- Generous paid holiday: 18 days annual leave + 6 days sick leave + 2 weeks school break + 20 days public holiday
- Assistance in finding accommodation and applying for a visa to Cambodia
- Demonstrate an understanding of and love for young children and enthusiasm for developing a happy, creative atmosphere for the children
- Plan, develop, conduct and monitor courses for presentation to students according to approved curriculum keeping in view the individual learning needs of the children
- Lead students in activities to promote their physical, mental and social development and their school readiness
- Prepare, administer, and correct asessments
- Prepare and implement ESL programs for students requiring extra help
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations, and field trips
- Assign and correct homework
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss progress results with students, parents and the school management team.
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips, and special activities
- Establishing and maintaining a warm supportive relationship with the families of the children
- Develop course materials and curriculum content
- Keeping accurate and current, the records as required by the School
- Attending weekly meetings and professional development and Parent-Teacher meetings as requested
- Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
- Being responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, stimulating environment for children in the assigned classroom and for the School
- Establish and maintain a warm supportive relationship with families of the children
- Perform other tasks requested
Learning Jungle International School is a proud provider of quality education and care for children and families in the communities it serves. Guided by our centre policies and procedures that are rigorously implemented, our centres provide the highest Canadian standards of quality education and a learning environment that continually exceed the most stringent requirements of local legislation.
Our promise is to create a positive learning environment where children have a sense of belonging and well-being.
At Learning Jungle, we recognize that early childhood is an extraordinary time that sets the stage for all the years to follow.
We believe:All children are capable, curious and full of potential Children learn best through developmentally appropriate programs Parent engagement is important in a child’s development. A child’s progress should be measurable
Our promise is to create a positive learning environment where children have a sense of belonging and well-being. We offer programs that encourage creativity, focus and engagement to support optimal development (social, emotional, language, cognitive and physical).
We ensure:Educators engage families regularly to understand and discuss each child’s individual needs Educators plan activities and lesson plans to foster every child’s learning through exploration, play and inquiry Families have opportunities to learn and provide feedback about their child’s progress by accessing online portfolios that showcase lesson plans, pictures and daily reports Educators are provided teacher training, and are supported by our Learning Jungle Expert Group and technology Physical environments are safe, healthy and inviting