Founding Vice Principal
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher
- 8 years of teaching experience
- Degree of Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Accomodation is provided to employees.
- Annual flight tickets [Economy class] for self taken after the completion of one year of service.
- UAE-medical insurance for self.
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is currently looking to hire an outstanding Founding Vice Principal to join our team in Liwa International School Al Qattara in Al Ain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the schools vision and high aspirations with a relentless focus on pupils’ achievement and personal development.
- Support the running of an equitable and inclusive school where each individual matters and all pupils are safe.
- Continuously seek to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- Inspire, motivate and influence staff and set the highest professional standards.
- Inspire and motivate pupils to chieve their potential.
- Develop the leadership capacity of staff in coordination with the Human Resources department.
- Work closely with the the School Leadership Team to manage the day to day running of the school so that the aims and vision can be fully realized.
- Contribute fully to the evaluation of the schools strengths and weaknesses and use the findings to promote improvement.
- Use performance data to support, monitor, evaluate, and improve aspects of the school.
- Manage pupil behavior and create an effective climate for learning.
- Manage the performance of staff, working alongside fellow members of the leadership team, including support staff, to bring about improvements.
- Support the effective professional development of staff including induction and, where required, the school’s contribution to training beyond the school.
- Contribute to the effective recruitment, retention, deployment and workload of staff.
- Work within the schools financial management plan to help the school to achieve its educational priorities.
- Engage with parents as necessary to support pupils and improve outcomes.
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Teach Away is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.