Head of Elementary School
Reports to: School Management Committee
Scope of Work
The Elementary Principal position is an integral part of the management team and in particular, works closely with the Head of School and leadership team. He/She is responsible for the development of the elementary school curriculum, for the implementation of the school programme and faculty professional development. He/She will ensure an inclusive and safe learning- teaching environment for the students and staff.
- Ensures the school's Vision and Objectives are well articulated within the elementary school (grades PreK-5).
- Ensures high expectations for all members of the elementary school, including staff and students by modelling strong instructional leadership.
- Works closely with the leadership team and teachers to ensure that rigorous instruction and curricula are the norm.
- Promotes inclusiveness and celebration of diversity throughout the school.
- Ensures safe learning and teaching environment.
- Manages the daily operations of the elementary school.
- Oversees the hiring of elementary school staff and advises the management on annual recruiting needs.
- Monitors orientation and mentoring of new staff
- Undertakes appraisal and professional development of staff
- Stays current with educational research and practices
- Prepares and supervises all documentation required for evaluation and accreditation
- Provides comprehensive information about the curriculum programme, its aims and requirements to students, parents, and teachers as appropriate
- Monitors and supports measures that ensure continuous development of the school to fulfill its vision and mission
|Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher|
|Early Childhood, Elementary|
|USD 6500 - 7000|
Benefits: for international candidates
* The salary package is Cost to Company(CTC) - Tax free salary inclusive of HRA / Utilities, Lunch and Transport. If choose to stay in company provided accommodation then HRA would be deducted from the CTC
Benefits: International candidates based in Oman ONLY
Qualifications and Requirements
|Education/ Educational Administration/ Management|
Teach Away offers teaching jobs in Oman, ranging from private international schools to language schools throughout the country. There is a definitive focus on teaching English in Oman because it is one of the fastest-growing countries in the Middle East. Explore an engaging culture while earning a competitive, tax-free salary and notable benefits.