K-12 Information Specialist (Librarian)
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Library Science
- Teaching Credential/License
- Bachelor's degree in Library Science,
- Major in Education.
- Prior working experience in a school setting.
- All Nationalities considered.
- Annual home leave (summer break) cash allowance (the equivalent of return economy class airfare to point-of-origin).
- Furnished accommodation: allocation based on family size and availability, AUS provides utilities and transportation to and from work
Great opportunity for an innovative educator to create an invigorating and student-friendly center for learning, and research in a purpose-built facility. We are looking for an educator that can evaluate and produce information through the active use of a broad range of tools, resources, and information technologies, and integrate technology into the curriculum, which requires a keen understanding of how new technologies enhance the learning process for students while adhering to rigorous standards. Come join us and assist in developing a world-class (library) and media center.
As the premier Pre-K to Grade 12 private school in Kuwait, American United School (AUS) strives to be “A Better Choice” for the children Kuwaiti nationals and expatriates, alike. Located in Sabah Al Salem, Kuwait, AUS is a purpose-built campus with state of the amenities.
Not only is AUS dedicated to providing the best education for our students, but we are also committed to providing top notch professional development opportunities for its educators. We provide resources, on-going learning opportunities, and support for educators to develop the knowledge and skills needed to improve instruction. This blended support is provided by external partners, school leaders, instructional coaches, grade level chairs, and content team leaders.
In May of 2018, American United School achieved the rare 10-year International Accreditation designation from the Council of International Schools (CIS) and by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA-CESS) for the period of May 2018 to May 2028.
For more information please visit our school website at: www.aus.edu.kw