K-5 English Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Elementary Education, Childhood Development, Secondary Education, English
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
- Vacation: 10 pre-selected days plus national holidays
- Severance: Equal to one month’s pay upon completion of the contract.
- National Pension, National Medical Insurance
- One-way ticket reimbursed after completion of contract
- Housing provided
Looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, cooperative educator to join our team!
Only North American applicants will be considered for this job!
TASK English Academy is a private English language school for South Korean students grades K-5. The material for reading and writing that we teach is based on the common core state standards of American schools. In addition to the core curriculum, students will study listening and speaking skills through our proprietary mimicking system.
TASK is run and owned by Sean Carter, a former teacher from Las Vegas, Nevada. Sean has spent the past 17 years in Korea. Those selected for this opportunity will enjoy the excitement of teaching in a foreign country, with the security of having an American boss who understands what it is like to be living in a new environment.
We are looking for a flexible team-player whose focus for teaching abroad is the betterment of their students. Children are the reason we are here.
Working Hours: 9:00 am ~ 6:30 pm
Teaching Hours: 21~27 teaching hours per week (depends on schedule)
Salary: 2,700,000~3,000,000 KRW (depending on experience)
Task English Academy is a private English language school for South Korean students grades K-8. The material for reading and writing that we teach is based on the common core state standards of American schools. In addition to the core curriculum, students will study listening and speaking skills through mimicking. The two programs together provide the student with a full English language experience.