MS/HS Arabic Teacher for Arab & non-Arab
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Annual ticket to the country of origin (Two WAY)
- The salary is all-inclusive, including housing allowance
To plan, organize, and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
The line manager is HOD for academic issues & Supervisor then HOS for pastoral issues.
Supporting and liaising closely with the Subject team, Supervisor & HOSs to:
Pastoral & Academic Responsibilities
- Teaching & learning; implementing approved curriculum & assessment to support the progress & attainment of all your students (including Teachers’ Planners, lesson plans, curriculum planning documents, SOW, using & creating resources, differentiation, etc).
- Students’ discipline, pastoral care, and academic development. Liaise with HOD/TL (academic issues), Supervisor & HOS (pastoral issues, Code of Conduct, Incident Slips, ‘On Report’ & Induction), parents (responding to messages from parents within 24 hours), and PRE as necessary.
- After-School Program ASP; at least one ASP Stay-back per week.
- Student Agendas; regular checking, use, and follow-up of parents’ communication.
- Reports; provide as per SAIS assessment policy, attend PCM & other parents’ meetings punctually & with records & comments prepared.
- Safety; students & staff.
- Subject & Section assemblies, activities & events; take an active role in house system organizing & supporting (they should relate to the curriculum/School beliefs).
- Organizing classroom learning resources and creating board displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Providing Feedback and marking work to facilitate positive students development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of students’ development
- Providing feedback to parents on students’ progress at parents' meetings.
- Follow, support & help to develop all SAIS aims, Vision, improvement plans, policies, and practices.
- Plan & organize educational visits by school & ADEK guidelines.
- Professional duties as reasonably delegated by line manager & SLT (eg. Break duties, exam invigilation, detention and another cover, after-school duty, ASP, exam marking, ADEK formalities, Accreditation & Inspection preparation, etc)
- Committees & meetings; attend as reasonably delegated by HOD/SLT.
- Resource and training; inform HOD of
- Attend PD/INSET & support Coaching relating to personal/school targets.
- Meet deadlines as requested by the line manager & SLT.
- Promote effective teamwork within Subject, Section & across the whole school
- Promote SAIS positively with the community while maintaining complete confidentiality.
- Respect local culture, customs, and laws.
- Promote & model SAIS beliefs & Values.
Our Vision at SAIS-AUH education ensures that all students:Develop responsibility and self-direction Engage as compassionate members of a global society Lead by example in academics and community service Model individuality and embrace cultural diversity Actively seek understanding through breadth and depth of knowledge Rely on critical thinking
The mission of SAIS-AUH school is to ensure each student achieves personal goals, develops individual purpose, and becomes a college and career ready, in a culture distinguished by character, critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity that promotes safety and social growth.
Values: S- Social responsibility A-Acceptance I-Integrity S-Self-confident