We are currently looking for caring and energetic Primary native English-speaking teacher to join our faculty. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
- Uses various modes of learning to accommodate different learning styles: real-life experiences, current events, technology, arts and more
- Uses many types of instructional strategies including teaching through inquiry, differentiating instruction and using data to guide planning
- Participates in coaching cycle, stays abreast of latest techniques and demonstrates an eagerness to learn new skills and share experiences with others
- Works closely with other teachers to align curriculum with the IB PYP, and achieving the goals of the school
- Sets high and measurable goals for student achievement and evaluates student progress using summative and formative assessments
- Willing to undergo mandatory training in the International Baccalaureate Model (teaching positions may require extensive out of state, district supported training)
- Fully participate in the planning and implementation of this model through a building wide collaborative effort
|Taicang (Suburb of Shanghai), China|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor|
|USD 3000 - 4500|
Qualifications and Requirements
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|