- Middle School, High School
- Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Education, Leadership or relevant field
A minimum of two years’ experience on a senior leadership team in a secondary school
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
On-going Skype interviews
Salary: 27,000 Dirhams / $7,350 USD approx
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Health Insurance Provided: Yes
Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Vice Principals in Secondary schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- The UAE Government Schools recently launched an exciting education programme. The new programme will support students in achieving their best grades and prepare them for joining universities in the UAE and overseas.
- The school Vice Principal works with the Principal responsible for ensuring that all students are supervised in a safe way that meets the approved curricula and mission of the Ministry of Education.
- UAE Government Schools across the UAE: Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain.
- Vice Principals will work with Principals and the Cluster Managers of multiple schools ensuring the vision is clear, understood and set plans for the schools to ensure goals are achieved.
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.