Young Learners ESL Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
- Experience with young children (students are from ages 5-13)
- High energy and a kind presence required
- Must hold a passport from one of the following countries: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland
- Salary range: 2.1~2.5 million won (depends on your experience teaching in Korea)
- Health Insurance and Pension (shared 50/50)
- Private housing
- Reputable school (established 2004)
- One way flight ticket will be provided
- Ongoing training and professional development support
- Bonus: 1 month severance bonus upon completion of one year contract
- School-sponsored work visa
We are looking for high energy, positive, popular, genuinely happy teachers. Teachers that the students are always happy to see and a teacher that enjoys what they do and is passionate about teaching. The position is high energy and the atmosphere is warm, with teachers usually having a celebrity-like status in school.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons
- Preparing teaching materials
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
- Checking and assessing pupils' work
- Attending social events (Halloween Party)
- 45 min. classes/no more than 12 students per class.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday
(9:00AM - 6:00PM), (10:00AM - 7:00PM), (11:00AM - 8:00PM), (12:00PM - 9:00PM)
- Weekends off (There will be some occasional weekend events/training required)
- Lesson plans and structure provided by the school
Since 2004, English Republic has provided the best foreign language education program based on GSLP(Genius Systematic Linguistics Program), which is revolutionarily developed to help students naturally and interestingly acquire foreign languages. Located in Anyang, a suburb of Seoul, teachers can enjoy their life in a quiet and peaceful environment and a short trip to the excitement of downtown areas.
To develop future leaders on the global stage, this language academy is always researching and developing language-educational content, with the best textbooks and materials, and an optimized educational environment.
Along with a great Edu-consulting service, they have a terrific human-resource management system that selects, trains, and assigns instructors to be in the right place at the right time. Under these systems, about 50 staff members are always working hard to maximize the results of language education in English, with the motto, “Getting Better All The Time”.