ABIE American Baby International English
ABIE specializes in high-level education and training for young learners.
ABIE centers offer English training for Chinese children as designed and directed by ABIE HQ. The course is fully integrated with the current American curriculum, children's second language learning philosophies, methods, and keeping in mind early child development psychology. Additionally, ABIE classes combine face-to-face teaching, in-class smartboard interactive learning technology, and online teaching, creating a learning process that is effective, practical, and entertaining.
ABIE classes include CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) to enrich English classes with interdisciplinary content such as Science, World Cultures, etc. ABIE classes also foster important 21st-century skills such as innovation, cross-cultural communication, independent thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and IT skills.
To keep students motivated and encouraged to continue learning, ABIE promotes the Assessment For Learning philosophy, training Chinese children to take control of their learning, helping them become more responsible, better prepared for future challenges, and Global Citizen of the 21st century. ABIE students strengthen their abilities of communication, leadership, creativity, thinking, and collaboration.
ABIE promotes all-around development. ABIE students are truly global citizens of the 21st-century counting on Life and Career Skills, Learning and Innovation Skills, Information, Media, and Technology Skills.
ABIE leads the education industry thanks to its deep understanding and its desire to improve the English education system in China, its accurate market positioning, distinctive business model, professional products, and exemplary service. ABIE has won the approval and love of those within the same industry, parents, and children.
- Fluent English speaker, American is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, TESOL, or TEFL certificate is preferred.
- 1-2 years English teaching experience with kindergarten or primary school students
- Excellent communicative skills, outgoing and friendly personality. Be reliable and responsible.
- Be positive and warm-hearted, with vigor and patience, love children and teaching.
- To conduct classroom lessons for 10-15 kids in class with the assistance of one Chinese teacher, textbooks, teaching plans are provided by the training center.
- To provide high-quality professional teaching at all times.
- To prepare and provide Demo classes as required.
- To help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
- To provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
- To take an interest in and advise on individual students' progress in English.
- To prepare new materials as requested.
- To promote and preserve a happy atmosphere to attract children to be involved in the training process.
- Start date: immediately
- Working city: LianYungang, Jiangsu, China