Cayman Learning Centre & School
We are a Private School and Learning Centre that focuses on remedial education.
Literacy Teacher Essential skills/ certification required:
• An international recognized teaching qualification
• SEN qualifications and/or recognized excellence in teaching students of all abilities would be highly regarded
• Experience teaching an evidence-based reading program- Wilson Reading Training or Lindanood Bell highly regarded
• Minimum two years’ experience teaching
• Must have experience working with students with learning disabilities
• Excellent observation and evaluation skills
• An outgoing personality, excellent communication skills,strong organization and interpersonal skills
• Excellent classroom management and practitioner skillsworking with students with, but not limited to, dyslexia,ADHD, ADD, and spectrum disorder
• Experience with raising standards of achievement and behavior through appropriately planned intervention programs
As this is commissioned employment, we are looking for individualswith flexible schedules
Individuals must drive and have own vehicle.
Salary range: $15 - $36 hr. Benefits in
accordance with Cayman Islands laws.
Send CV and proof of qualifications to email@example.com.