Hesperia Unified School District
- The Hesperia Unified School District is committed to providing quality education to local students.
- We are proud that the quality of education at Hesperia Unified District Schools continues to rank at the top of other school districts in the area.
- We are one of the largest employers in the region with 2,496 employees.
- The Hesperia Unified School District serves over 23,766 K-12 students through 31 schools (including charters).
- The Hesperia Unified School District covers 161 square miles and provides public education services for kindergarten through senior high school students.
- We have 12 elementary schools, 3 choice schools, 3 middle schools, 3 comprehensive high schools, 2 continuation high schools, 2 alternative schools, 1 adult education school, and 5 charter schools.
- Our 967 teachers are some of the finest in the area. They strive for passion, innovation, and classroom engagement.
Mission: Preparing Today’s Students for Tomorrow’s World
Vision: Provide students with 21st Century Skills:
Continue to develop, implement, and evaluate a quality educational program that supports academic excellence, closes student achievement gaps and advances to college and career ready options.
HUSD will assure our students benefit from comprehensive, high-quality instruction