International Department of Landakotsskoli
Conveniently located in central Reykjavik and established in 1896, Landakotsskóli is Iceland's oldest and longest running private education institution for students in Kindergarten-10th grade.
The International Department of Landakotsskóli was added in 2015 to meet the educational needs of:
- Iceland's expatriate academic, business and diplomatic community
- families with temporary residence in Iceland
- students returning from abroad who wish to continue their studies in English
- Icelandic families seeking global perspectives in education
The International Department of Landakotsskóli prides itself on offering:
- a comprehensive, universally recognized global curriculum
- a caring and supportive learning environment
- innovative teaching methodologies
- a range of coursework levels to meet the needs of all students
- numerous on-site learning trips
- a strong emphasis on the arts and creativity
Our staff is comprised of creative, dynamic and dedicated teachers. All of our teachers have post graduate teaching qualifications and a commitment to providing the very best in education.