Teach at Lahore American School in Pakistan
Latest teaching jobs at Lahore American School in Pakistan
About Lahore American School
Lahore American School (LAS) is a private coeducational day school which offers an educational program from PreK through Grade 12 for students of all nationalities. The curriculum is North American and meets the requirements for entry in U.S., U.K., and Canadian colleges and universities. LAS is accredited by the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Igniting passion for learning
- Building our community
- Preparing for the future
- Realizing our potential
At LAS, we believe that:
- Learning comes first.
- Each of us is unique and learns in a variety of ways.
- School is a place where each of us is challenged and inspired to do our best.
- Each of us has the responsibility to support one another in our learning.
- Each of us has the responsibility to make a useful contribution to the world as members of both the local and global communities.
- We must learn in ways that will prepare us for success in a rapidly changing world.
Lahore American School images
Lahore American School contact information
Pakistan at a glance
Language: English, Urdu
Population: 182.5 million
Currency: Pakistani rupee (PKR)
Government: Federal parliamentary republic