Nanjing Studio English Classroom
Nanjing Studio English Classroom was founded in 2009 in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China. (Nanjing is an international and cultural city located just to the North of Shanghai.)
Expending rapidly, have 5 branch schools all over Nanjing, aiming on having 10 in the following 3 years.
The only registered English training school with Nanjing Education Bureau.
Over 2,000 students, they are not only kids but also teenagers and adults.
Provide long-term career development opportunities.
About Our Courses:
Small sized class: no more than 8 students
Various curriculum system and teaching support from Pearson Education. We provide all curricula, while still allowing for personal creativity in the classroom.
How we work:
14 days paid professional training.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, two days-off
Teaching package: Teaching flow, Teaching contents, excellent activity materials, etc.
Advanced teaching facilities: Office work space with a work computer and free internet (VPN) access for each international teacher; projectors, smart white board, etc.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Assist in Z Visa application
- 14 days paid training
- Social Insurance (Annuities+ Medical Insurance)
- Welcome Party
- Settle-in Financial Support
Monthly Salary Package: up to RMB18,000 (Base salary+ Housing+ monthly teaching bonus )
Demo Bonus: 1% of sign-up amount (our demo teachers can usually gain 1000-4000RMB/month)
Airfare bonus: RMB 6,000 after contract completed
-Incentive Bonuses for extra teaching hours
Contract Renewal bonus: up to RMB6,000
Long-term Professional Career Plan: Nanjing Studio English Classroom is dedicated to promoting international teacher to be trainer, curriculum designer, senior trainer or senior curriculum designer.
Free Chinese Language Class for international teachers (we aim on helping our teachers to pass HSK)
-Ongoing team-building activities organized by FT Dept.
-2-3 times paid domestic or oversea traveling each year
-Birthday Welfare and monthly benefit
-Paid ongoing training System
-Long-term career plan provided
Settle In Service:
-Arrival Assistance: Airport pick up
-Living Assistance: setting up SIM card, bank account, transportation card, apartment rental, etc.
Holiday: 5-10 paid annual leave days, 1 paid holiday for Christmas plus 11 Chinese public holidays.
- Plan and deliver lessons to classes ranging from one-on-one lessons to workshops of up to 8 students.
- Evaluate student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement.
- Revise or develop the pre-written curricula.
- Participate in the school's various activities on working days.
1. English native speaker (USA、Canada、UK、Ireland、Australia、South Africa or NZ)
2. A Bachelor’s Degree or above
3. A TEFL(120 hours) /TESOL/CELTA Certification
4. Must be able to obtain a clear background check
5. The ability to live abroad for at least one year
6. Experiences of teaching kids
7. Positive attitude, reliable and be able to work under a dynamic environment