Academic Vice Principal
Take your teaching career to the Middle East! Teach Abroad in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia!
We’re now recruiting a female Academic Vice Principal for a high-performing American international school group.
Additional notes about the schools:
- The organization takes a holistic approach instilling students with values of altruism and Philanthropy.
- They seek to graduate forward thinking citizens with universal values and leadership qualities.
- This organization has been an education partner with Teach Away since 2010 with 70 schools in 14 countries.
- Curriculum based on American Common core
- Class Size: Average 24 students
|Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School|
Accommodation Type: Provided
Vacation: Vacation days and national holidays
Airfare Reimbursement: Full
Education Allowance: None
Health Insurance: Provided
Other Allowances: Transportation provided to and from school
Bonus: End of contract bonus
Qualifications and Requirements
|Education, Education Leadership|
Must hold a degree in Education or Education Leadership and experience with American Common Core Curriculum