- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Minimum two (2) years or more relevant full-time teaching experience as a qualified teacher (Qualified teacher status is a must)
- Familiar with IB/American curriculum.
- Experience in an international school environment (preferred).
- A passionate educator with the ability to deliver inquiry-based learning.
- Annual Flight
- Housing allowance provided on monthly basis inclusive in the salary
The primary role includes sourcing art supplies, preparing lessons, providing developmentally appropriate instruction on art techniques and training to required standards, and encouraging creativity and self-expression among students.
- Design, prepare & deliver lesson plans in line with the IBDP/ American curriculum
- Developing students' drawing, coloring, and painting techniques.
- Actively participate in the annual day/school level competitions and prepare the children for those competitions
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development and progress of students.
- Communicating, consulting, and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement/need arises.
- Responsible for whole school displays, event decorations, etc.
One World International School - Riyadh will be opening in August 2022 for PreKG-Grade 4 students.