- All Levels
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Dance major, teacher qualification, ballet preferred
- Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Applicants should be between 25 and 50 years old and have more than two years of ballet teaching experience
- Letters of recommendation are required.
- RAD RTS preferred
- Housing subsidy: 25 yuan/month.
- Insurance: medical insurance
- Air ticket
- Visa application fee
- A Chinese bonus for your work at the end of each year
Sophie International Art Education is a historically famous ballet training school in Shenzhen. Su Fei was established 20 years ago. It now has 12 schools with about 1500 ballet students. Sophie has an international team of qualified teachers from different ballet backgrounds, UK, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Cuba, Brazil, Mexico, Malaysia, etc who all work together to produce great training and results. The school wholeheartedly supports teachers in creating the best technology and performance opportunities possible.
- Teach, develop, and motivate students aged 3-16 by the RAD ballet syllabus.
- stage, Choreograph or rehearse a student's speech/performance/competition.
- Assist with all additional rehearsals in preparation for the performance. Assist with any performance, including stage rehearsals, backstage needs, costumes, etc.
- Attend all faculty conferences, curriculum meetings, and professional development workshops.
- Prepare written assessments for students.
- Maintain positive relationships with parents and students in all Sufei programs.
- Must be available to support all organization-wide activities and special events.
- Maintain and ensure a healthy, safe, and inclusive school environment for students.
- Follow and implement all the policies formulated for Sufei International Art Education.
Position type: full-time contract terms: salary:2,000,000 Yuan/year, after-tax teaching hours.
Recruiting talented ballet, music and theatre teachers worldwide!
We are a high quality arts training school dedicated to providing a well-rounded education in dance, music and drama and creating a challenging, inspiring and motivating learning environment for our students. To further improve the quality of our education, we are now recruiting talented ballet, music and drama teachers worldwide.
If you have many years of experience teaching ballet, music or theater, are skilled at teaching students of all ages, and are passionate and committed to teaching, we invite you to join our team.
We have a contemporary dance studio, music room and theater studio to provide a comfortable and safe teaching environment. In addition, we have a dynamic teaching team and friendly, talented students with whom you can create a wonderful teaching experience and a rich cultural exchange.
With flexible contracts and generous compensation packages, we want to grow and create a brighter future with you. If you are interested in our school please apply for our roles below!