Business Studies Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Housing allowance or shared accommodation provided
- Yearly ticket to and from home country
- Medical insurance
We are looking for an enthusiastic Humanities instructor who has teaching experience working with ESL students. The candidate is responsible for providing instruction on areas such as labor relations, finance, accounting, the stock market, the economy, human resources, and business operations.
- Deliver instruction on topics such as the principles of marketing, how to operate a business, and the financial aspects of business
- Improve students' knowledge of business practices
- Teach business topics such as basic economics, resume writing, facts about business careers, account checking, computers, the stock market, accounting, and finance
- Deliver the skills and knowledge necessary for students to function as responsible citizens in the business world
- Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed
- Create projects designed to enhance lessons
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in business, finance, and accounting
- Create lesson plans
- Utilize various curriculum resources
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met
When you visit AL ITTIHAD PRIVATE SCHOOL (ISP-J) you will see a vibrant school community with exceptional educational professionals, recruited from around the world, who are committed to delivering a true American education in a local setting.
We belong to the Al Ittihad Private Schools and are considered the Flagship school. The first IPS school opened in Dubai 1978. Currently, we have a total of five schools in the UAE (Al Ain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi). Our branch, Al Ittihad Private School Jumeira, opened its doors in 1998 to meet the growing needs of Emirati students in Dubai; and now, 21 years later, IPS-J has become one of the premier Emirati schools in Dubai offering the American curriculum. We are located in the heart of Jumeirah and offer outstanding facilities that provide the best possible spaces for our committed teachers and coaches to inspire and adapt to the demands of the modern age while at the same time preserve our cultural heritage.
Technology, art, physical education, library, classroom and common spaces all communicate a message that learning is the core purpose and highly valued at IPS-J. With the support of the Board of Directors, the Leadership Team and the highly supportive parent community, IPS-J provides comprehensive programs and education
IPS-J serves over 2400 Emirati students from Pre-KG to grade 12. We are fully accredited by CIS and NEASC and rated as a “Good” school by KHDA.
Our core values of Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Compassion guide our actions and promote a culture of inclusiveness and engagement. Our focus on student learning in a safe, secure environment ensures that each of our students is encouraged to reach his or her potential each day. We are fully committed to the wellbeing of our students and staff.