Cambridge Science Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
- Passionate about education both inside and outside of the classroom, cultural sensitivity and intercultural communication competence
- At least 2 years of experience of teaching a UK-style curriculum or the Cambridge Curriculum specifically
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation including utility bills paid - light, water, heat, gas, TV, internet
- Health insurance in leading health facilities
- 30% discount on school fees for own child
- Professional development
- Flight allowance at the start and end of placement
- Visa/work permit support
- Free school lunches
- Career growth potential
- Good standard of living in an authentic European culture
- The opportunity to travel to neighbouring European countries with ease
Heritage International School of Chisinau is committed to educating Moldovan and international students, with an emphasis on critical thinking, international-mindedness and the development of the whole child.
We are seeking an experienced, qualified and dynamic teacher of Science (Bachelor's degree, PGCE or equivalent) to teach Biology. Chemistry and Physics to students 11-19 (Key Stage three, IGCSE and A Level).
A successful candidate will:
- Have a positive work ethic and a high level of self-motivation
- Be energetic and creative in motivating and guiding students to achieve their full potential
- Be able to collaborate and work successfully as part of our team
- Appreciate the importance of school community and teacher-parent communication
- Be passionate about education both inside and outside of the classroom; with intercultural communication competence
- Be open-minded to new teaching methods, techniques and ideas- and willing to share their own
- Preferably have experience teaching to the Cambridge International Curriculum
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience (also suitable for NQTs)
Heritage International School is founded on the belief that all children have the right to a relevant, inclusive and holistic education, which will help to awaken each child’s critical thinking, emotional intelligence and self-expression, preparing such a child to make meaningful contributions to the world.
Heritage International School is officially approved by Cambridge Assessment International Education as a Cambridge International School, Exam Centre (MD004) and Professional Development Centre.
Heritage International School is situated on an area of 1.4 ha. The total school building area covers 7,500 square meters. The facilities include classrooms; laboratories (Chemistry, Physics and Biology); computer rooms; language rooms; music hall; art studio; library; sports hall; school canteen with a modern ordering and payment system; sick Bay; recreational area with playground; swimming pool and robotics lab (LEGO Education).
ESL teachers looking to teach abroad in Moldova can find positions either at private language schools or international schools.