CELTA Certified English Teachers for Group Lessons (remote work)
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- Other Certification
- Proficiency in English
- University degree, English Certificate CELTA / DELTA or equivalent qualification in English language teaching
- Experience teaching groups of students with proven results
- Experience creating assessments and tests (Preply will provide a placement test and check-in tests)
- Be energetic, patient, responsible, and cheerful (we're a truly lovely bunch!)
- Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- Have a high-speed internet connection
What's in it for you:
- You set the price! Choose your hourly rate
- Teach at your schedule, from wherever you are
- Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world
- Get tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service
- Access to Preply’s platform for tutors: check your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronization, training webinars, courses, and so much more!
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, and passionate online CELTA Certified English Teachers to coach, tutor, and help groups of students achieve their language learning goals online. Join a fast-growing community of over 200,000 students all over the world, looking to learn English with others. Work from wherever you are and at your schedule. No more time wasted commuting, adjusting to other people's schedules, or being managed by others. At Preply, you will be your boss.
How to apply:
- Click “Apply” on the Preply platform to be redirected to the registration page
- Write a short description about yourself
- Upload your best headshot
- Describe your strengths as a tutor
- Record a short video introduction to let students get to know you (up to 2 minutes long)
- Upload your certifications
- Set up your availability
Once registered, the Preply team will evaluate your profile and activate it within 3 working days. As easy as that!
What you will do:
- Teach English to Preply students in small group classes
- Follow Preply lesson plans or create your own when not available
- Make sure to update your availability on the Preply calendar
- Make sure you are punctual in your lessons
- Participate in our free webinars to get the most of the platform
- Enjoy your time as a Preply tutor!
Preply is a platform for learning subjects, languages, or hobbies with tutors of your choice. You will find our recommendations for using the platform below.
At Preply, we are building a global marketplace for online language learning to shape the future of effective learning. Our mission is to create a learning space that connects learners and teachers. Currently, Preply partners with 10,000 + tutors and supports over 300,000 students from 140 countries.
Great products are only built by great people. Since Preply’s creation, our team has gathered more than 300 people and 35 nationalities.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.