Certified French Teacher (Remote)
- University, All Levels
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Proficiency in French
- University degree, French Certificate DAEFLE, or equivalent qualification in French language teaching (preferred but not required)
- Experience teaching one-on-one classes with proven results, preferably online
- Experience providing comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- A high-speed internet connection
- Be energetic, patient, responsible, and cheerful
What's in it for you:
- Build relationships with learners around the world. With millions of motivated learners using our platform, you have access to the biggest pool of students.
- Manage your tutoring business effectively. We help you attract more learners and earn a higher income through expert advice and new product features.
- Conduct your lessons with ease. We make it easy for you to bring your lessons to life in our virtual teaching space, so you can focus on your students.
- Learn and improve with other tutors. You’ll never stop growing with access to our free professional development resources and global community of tutors.
- Flexibility. Be your own boss, set your own price, and work from anywhere, anytime.
At Preply, we are building a global marketplace to unlock human potential through learning. Currently, Preply connects 30,000+ tutors with hundreds of thousands of students from every country in the world.
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, and passionate online French teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
What you will do as a Preply Tutor:
- Teach French online to Preply students all over the world, on your schedule & at your price
- Create your lesson plans or use Preply's curriculum for your lessons with your students
- Use Preply's integrated calendar to set your availability and schedule lessons with students
- Access professional development through Preply's Tutor Academy and regular webinars
- Change the lives of students all over the world!
To apply, click “Apply” on the Preply platform and be ready with the following:
- A short description of yourself
- Your best headshot
- A description of your strengths as a tutor
- A short video introduction to let students get to know you (you can record this on the Preply platform when you apply)
- A digital copy of your certifications and/or diploma to be uploaded
- Your schedule & availability
Once registered, the Preply team will evaluate your profile and activate it within 3 working days.
Preply is a fast-growing tech company shaping the future of effective learning. We are an online learning platform that connects students with tutors, primarily focusing on language learning. Our mission is to make learning as convenient, affordable, and enjoyable as possible.
We believe that the most effective learning happens with a live tutor and we enhance that human-driven experience with smart tech solutions. Currently, Preply connects over 30,000 tutors with hundreds of thousands of students from every country in the world.
Great products are only built by great people. Since Preply’s creation, our team has gathered more than 300 people and 35 nationalities.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.