Early Years Coordinator
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 4 years of teaching experience
- Education, Elementary Education, Kindergarten, KG, Early Years
- Teaching Credential/License
- 2 years of school middle leadership experience in a similar setting
- Knowledge of international accreditation, inspection, and evaluation frameworks
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written form
- Educational leader and outstanding teacher
- Sound decision-making, solutions-focused, knowledge of child protection and health and safety
- Experience in developing and/or sustaining high-performance teams
- Highly effective relationship management with a variety of stakeholders
What We Offer
We are committed to developing our staff and running regular professional development workshops to ensure our middle and senior leaders are equipped to provide students with the best possible educational experience.
The successful applicant will receive;
- an attractive tax-free salary,
- housing allowance / provided accommodation,
- medical insurance,
- work permit/visa
- a unique and rewarding opportunity to join a hybrid school model, that is the first of its kind in Dubai, serving the local communities to provide high-quality teaching and learning.
Taaleem is looking for qualified, engaging, and inspirational Early Years (KG) Coordinator to join our growing Dubai Schools Nad al Sheba campus for the coming academic year 2023 - 2024.
The Dubai Schools Mission is to be a Beacon of Academic Excellence. Combining an inquisitive teaching approach and future-focused skillset delivery, we work hand-in-hand with the community to nurture students to become independent and empathetic learners. We offer an American education that will be guided by Arabic principles and Islamic values which will foster future-ready graduates, driven by pride and tolerance.
The main objective of the Dubai Schools Al Barsha, Mirdif, and Nad al Sheba Projects is to create a mutually beneficial partnership between the government and the private sector that ensures Dubai’s aspiration to have 100% of Emirati Students enrolled in 'Good+' rated schools.
- To ensure outstanding pastoral care, provision, and outcomes for children in the Foundation Stage.
- To develop engaging and purposeful learning environments to promote curiosity and provide opportunities for development and challenge.
- To contribute to continuous whole school improvement.
- Quality assuring and developing teaching, learning, and assessment within the Foundation Stage, including the handling of attainment and progress data.
As a Taaleem Teacher, you will join one of the largest, most-respected education providers in the United Arab Emirates. Taaleem (which means ‘education’ in Arabic) was established in 2004 and we recruit the very best teachers who can deliver our international curricula in a creative, collaborative, and highly engaging manner. Taaleem is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents.
We recruit the very best international teachers and leaders who can deliver our international curricula in a creative, collaborative, and highly engaging manner. Taaleem is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents.
Everybody remembers an inspiring teacher because of the material difference he or she makes to us as individuals, stretching our potential and encouraging us to make the most of our strengths. Empowerment is the upshot of inspirational teaching and it sees students increasingly aiming higher and aiming more.
Together, inspiration and empowerment can be the architects of our future successes. Having charted the link between inspiration, empowerment and success, creating an environment that inspires children is the driving force behind Taaleem.
The Dubai Schools Mission is to be a Beacon of Academic Excellence. Combining an inquisitive teaching approach and future-focused skillset delivery, we work hand-in-hand with the community to nurture students to become independent and empathetic learners.
The vision for Dubai Schools is to offer a first-class international education to students by being a beacon and exemplar of academic quality. The school uses the US curriculum, the New York Engage Standards, as the foundation of the educational program, balanced with a sharp focus on Arabic literacy, Islamic studies, and the cultural values of the UAE. Maintaining this balance is crucial and is likely to define the successful leadership of a school that seeks to meld global-mindedness with an appreciation of the UAE’s cultural heritage.
The main objective of the Dubai Schools Project is to create a mutually beneficial partnership between the government and the private sector that ensures Dubai’s aspiration to have 100% of Emirati Students enrolled in 'Good+' rated schools by 2026.