- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- All candidates should have a minimum of a 4-year college degree in their teaching field.
- Candidates not holding teacher certification, but with teaching experience relevant to a teaching assignment will be given consideration.
- Preference given to candidates with teacher certification.
- Annual round-trip airfare to/from home country of record upon completion of initial contract.
- Housing allowance provided
- To carry out professional duties and to have responsibility for an assigned class.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day work and management of the classes and the safety and welfare of the pupils.
- To promote the aims and objectives of Metropolitan School and support it's mission and vision.
Metropolitan School will deliver an outstanding american education whilst ensuring that Egyptian values are central to school life, stretching the minds of our students to equip them with both a passion for learning and the ambition to make a difference to the local and global communities. All students will have the opportunity to become involved in community service projects making a difference to the lives of people who are less fortunate than themselves. We will educate with the philosophy of building a new generation of entrepreneurs, by encouraging the spirit of entrepreneurship.
ObjectivesIn an outstanding school environment, Metropolitan School will develop a vibrant community that recognises the value of diversity and inclusion. We will encourage creativity and the spirit of entrepreneurship, challenging our students and ourselves to achieve ever-greater goals. In preparing our students for future prosperity, we will ensure that they understand the value in creating a sustainable world and serving the wider community. Finally, we will ensure that our school is a happy place, where children and our staff, enjoy learning.
Firmly grounded in our Egyptian culture, whilst embracing an international perspective, our values guide our behaviour in building a successful community.
Ethics and Manners: Being respectful, demonstrating humility and choosing wisely. Pursuing Excellence: Having high standards and being the best that we can be.
Celebrating Diversity: Expanding our horizons, listening to others and growing together.
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Creativity, exploring our passions and taking calculated risks.