- Early Childhood
- University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Native English Speaker (non-negotiable)
- 12-month program salary: HK$21500 - HK$22000 per month
- Rewarding bonus upon completion of the contract
- Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus of HK$6,000 received
- Small class sizes (4-12 children per class)
- Fully sponsored visa
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum provided
- Optional and affordable staff accommodation
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Monkey Tree ELC is the leading English language center in Hong Kong and is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team on a 12-month program. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy, and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
A firmly established English learning center, Monkey Tree, in Hong Kong is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join the team. There are currently 50 different locations spread across Hong Kong. Since its inception, it has grown to become perhaps the largest supplementary English provider for children between the ages of 3-12 years old. By incorporating play and songs into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will teach a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Teach Away has been officially selected by the Government of Hong Kong’s Education Bureau to recruit certified English teachers for public school teaching jobs in Hong Kong. Teaching jobs in Hong Kong offer lucrative benefits such as round-trip family airfare and comfortable accommodation, along with the chance to gain experience teaching in Hong Kong public schools.