- High School
- University Graduate
- 4 years of teaching experience
- Education, English literature
- A specialised Bachelor’s degree (Bed) level qualification EYFS/Primary and/or relevant subject with 2 years’ experience of teaching in a school
- Or a Bachelor’s degree and an additional professional teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE with QTS or specialised BEd) and post qualification experience of at least 4 years
- Or a Bachelor’s degree and post qualification experience of at least 10 years of teaching the same subject
- If the teaching experience is not relevant to the degree then the candidate must submit 10 years of teaching experience references to be approved by MOE
- Teaching assistant years are not considered as teaching experience by MOE
- Higher education teaching experience is not considered as teaching experience (colleges, institutes, etc)
HASIS offers colleagues an internationally competitive, tax-free salary with the generous end of service benefits and relocation assistance on arrival. We also offer fully-furnished accommodation near to the School campus, full remission of tuition fees at the School for up to two children, medical Insurance and flight allowances as part of the salary. A two-year contract will be offered at the onset of employment, with options to renew in the future.
Hay Al-Sharooq International School seeks an experienced and fully qualified Teacher of English for the 2019-2020 Academic year and beyond. Prior experience of teaching the National Curriculum of England and Wales plus Cambridge IGCSE and A-Level is required, whilst experience teaching English as an additional language would be viewed as an advantage. At least five years of previous employment post-qualification in the UK or International Schools following a British curriculum is essential, and recent graduates or NQTs will not be considered.
Teach Away offers teaching jobs in Oman, ranging from private international schools to language schools throughout the country. There is a definitive focus on teaching English in Oman because it is one of the fastest-growing countries in the Middle East. Explore an engaging culture while earning a competitive, tax-free salary and notable benefits.