Welcoming you the opportunity to be part of an expanding, staff development focused organization; boasting 9 schools, 8 in Hangzhou and 1 in Huzhou, with a multinational staff of over 160 teachers, teaching children ages 3-18.
Not only do we offer a paid 2-week on boarding prior to being placed into a centre, our structured support in order to ensure your continuous professional development is prioritized, ensures your expectations are at the forefront of a successful teaching experience!
Growth Opportunities for committed, career minded professionals!
Experience the best that China has to offer!
- Carry out the timetable of classes assigned by the DOS
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Become familiar with the programs and courses of study at the centre and as directed by EF English First guidelines
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Use audio / video materials in classes
- Expose students to the use of CALL, and the Internet for language learning purposes
- Begin and end classes on time
- Prepare lessons and equipment in advance for all classes
- Become familiar with and Implement all course management procedures as directed by EF English First guidelines
- Administer, correct and record the results of progress reports, tests and assessments for students
- Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site
- Be responsible for students’ welfare and progress
- Inform students of centre aims and objectives
- Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
- Meet regularly with the DOS and/or centre colleagues to communicate all relevant information
- Assist the DOS upon request with the development and marketing of courses and induction of sales, service and teaching staff into the practices of the centre
- Maintain student and class records
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, Life Clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
Start Date: Various start dates in May, June and July 2019
|Hangzhou & Huzhou, China|
|15 Months or 24 Months|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Office/Administration Staff|
|Elementary, Middle School, High School|
|USD 2200 - 2900|
Qualifications and Requirements
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|