- Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Office/Administration Staff
- Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand
- Must be under age 60 for visa purposes
- 120 hour TEFL or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one) or 2 years post graduate certificate
- Clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months – will need to be notarized
- A match with our core values and a love for enabling a child’s growth
- NET 15,000RMB – 20,000RMB
- Up to 13,000 RMB/month NET base Salary (Commensurate with level of experience)
- 2000RMB quarterly bonus based on performance
- 3000RMB/month housing allowance and logistics support for finding accommodation
- 11250RMB flight allowance for a 15-month contract, 18000 for a 2-year contract
- Airport pick up and Year-round logistics support
- Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
- Paid 2-week initial on boarding and training
- Ongoing Regional and In-centre CPD
- Cambridge TKT Qualifications
- Paid medical check and health insurance
- Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
- 22 paid days holiday per year (24 in your 2nd year)
- Monthly social and teambuilding events
- Referral schemes - 5000RMB for each new teacher you refer to our recruiters – bring your friends!
- Contract re-sign bonus of 5000RMB
- Promotion opportunities in our ever-expanding franchise – those who want to develop, we create the opportunities to do so!
Welcoming you the opportunity to be part of an expanding, staff development focused organization; boasting 9 schools, 8 in Hangzhou and 1 in Huzhou, with a multinational staff of over 160 teachers, teaching children ages 3-18.
Not only do we offer a paid 2-week on boarding prior to being placed into a centre, our structured support in order to ensure your continuous professional development is prioritized, ensures your expectations are at the forefront of a successful teaching experience!
Growth Opportunities for committed, career minded professionals!
Experience the best that China has to offer!
- Carry out the timetable of classes assigned by the DOS
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Become familiar with the programs and courses of study at the centre and as directed by EF English First guidelines
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Use audio / video materials in classes
- Expose students to the use of CALL, and the Internet for language learning purposes
- Begin and end classes on time
- Prepare lessons and equipment in advance for all classes
- Become familiar with and Implement all course management procedures as directed by EF English First guidelines
- Administer, correct and record the results of progress reports, tests and assessments for students
- Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site
- Be responsible for students’ welfare and progress
- Inform students of centre aims and objectives
- Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
- Meet regularly with the DOS and/or centre colleagues to communicate all relevant information
- Assist the DOS upon request with the development and marketing of courses and induction of sales, service and teaching staff into the practices of the centre
- Maintain student and class records
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, Life Clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
Start Date: Various start dates in May, June and July 2019
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.