Female Early Years Teacher
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- Associate/2-year Diploma
- 1 year of teaching experience
- BA Early Childhood degree, QTS, EYPS, EYTS, CACHE L3
- Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
- Fluent English speakers required
- Experience in teaching the UK EYFS Framework required
- Female applicants only
- Medical insurance provided
- Shared accommodation provided
- Airfare and airport pickup provided
- Competitive salary
- Paid visa application
We are a small nursery and primary school in Riyadh providing a quality British curriculum to mostly Saudi Arabian children across two sites.
We require teachers as soon as possible to work with our youngest students aged under 3 years.
Our ideal candidate:
- Would be responsible for the day to daycare of a group of children including providing EYFS curriculum
- Would be accountable for the learning and attainment of the children with regular feedback provided to parents
- Would be sensitive to the requirements of children with English as an additional language and the culture and customs of Saudi Arabia
- Would ensure the environment is safe and stimulating at all times
- Would be able to work as part of a team and can develop relationships with colleagues and management.
- Would have a good understanding of safeguarding issues
- Would provide written reports and all administrative documents to a high standard
This position has two vacancies with two different start dates, the first being February and the second August 2022.
We are a private preparatory school based in the centre of Riyadh, enrolling students from the ages of 0-10. Our two state-of-the-art campuses are based in Olaya and the Diplomatic Quarter. We are unique in our curriculum offering, with our students learning through both English and Arabic languages. Our UK curriculum trained teachers provide rich learning experiences based on the English National Curriculum and Saudi Arabian teachers teach the Arabic Curriculum.
Our approach to education is an ideal blend of tradition and innovation, mixing an emphasis on pride in national identity and Arabic language with innovative instruction, modern enquiry-based teaching methods, project-based learning, and an engaging thematic learning environment to provoke, inspire, and excite our learner.
Our academic program is designed to be stimulating and rigorous while our pastoral care program embeds and nurtures the unique, individual self within each of our children to develop the social emotional health and intelligence to succeed in today’s global environment.