Female Primary Teacher
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- BA Primary Education QTS
- Teaching Credential/License
- Fluent English Speakers required
- Experience teaching the British National Curriculum
- Female applicants only
- Medical insurance provided
- Shared accommodation provided
- Airfare and airport pickup provided
- Competitive salary
- Paid visa application
We are a small nursery and primary school in Riyadh providing a quality British curriculum to mostly Saudi Arabian children across two sites.
- Be responsible for the safety, health, and welfare of children at all times
- Ensure full coverage and access to the full curriculum
- Plan within the scope of the National Curriculum of England utilizing supportive resources and school-based systems
- Embrace child-centered learning and create high quality, rich, stimulating, and enabling learning environment containing items that will capture pupils’ attention and lead to inquiry-based exploration.
- Use assessment to identify next steps in learning by providing intervention or enrichment
- Ensure that learning is appropriately differentiated so that learning is well-pitched, and all pupils are challenged at their current level of understanding
- Document evidence of learning based on the National Curriculum of England
- Guide the development of children’s social behavior and social-emotional health
- Supervise mealtimes modeling appropriate manners, use of cutlery, and responsibility
- Establish and maintain a purposeful learning environment
- Use teaching methods that capture pupils’ interest and maintain their engagement through offering rich, captivating learning activities setting the highest expectations for all pupils.
We are a private preparatory school based in the centre of Riyadh, enrolling students from the ages of 0-10. Our two state-of-the-art campuses are based in Olaya and the Diplomatic Quarter. We are unique in our curriculum offering, with our students learning through both English and Arabic languages. Our UK curriculum trained teachers provide rich learning experiences based on the English National Curriculum and Saudi Arabian teachers teach the Arabic Curriculum.
Our approach to education is an ideal blend of tradition and innovation, mixing an emphasis on pride in national identity and Arabic language with innovative instruction, modern enquiry-based teaching methods, project-based learning, and an engaging thematic learning environment to provoke, inspire, and excite our learner.
Our academic program is designed to be stimulating and rigorous while our pastoral care program embeds and nurtures the unique, individual self within each of our children to develop the social emotional health and intelligence to succeed in today’s global environment.