Grade 2 Elementary Teacher
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- United States (USA), United Kingdom (UK), Canada, Australia
- Annual round-trip airfare to/from the home country of record upon completion of the initial contract.
- Housing allowance provided on a monthly basis
- To carry out professional duties and to have responsibility for an assigned class.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day work and management of the classes and the safety and welfare of the students.
- To promote the aims and objectives of Metropolitan School and support its mission and vision.
Metropolitan School will deliver an outstanding American education whilst ensuring that Egyptian values are central to school life, stretching the minds of our students to equip them with both a passion for learning and the ambition to make a difference in the local and global communities. All students will have the opportunity to become involved in community service projects making a difference to the lives of people who are less fortunate than themselves. We will educate with the philosophy of building a new generation of entrepreneurs, by encouraging the spirit of entrepreneurship.
Objectives:In an outstanding school environment, Metropolitan School will develop a vibrant community that recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion. We will encourage creativity and the spirit of entrepreneurship, challenging our students and ourselves to achieve ever-greater goals. In preparing our students for future prosperity, we will ensure that they understand the value of creating a sustainable world and serving the wider community. Finally, we will ensure that our school is a happy place, where children and our staff, enjoy learning.
Firmly grounded in our Egyptian culture, whilst embracing an international perspective, our values guide our behavior in building a successful community.
Ethics and Manners: Being respectful, demonstrating humility, and choosing wisely.
Pursuing Excellence: Having high standards and being the best that we can be.
Celebrating Diversity: Expanding our horizons, listening to others, and growing together.
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Creativity, exploring our passions, and taking calculated risks.
Teaching in Egypt gives you the chance to immerse yourself in a land rich in both culture and history. From the Nile to the iconic Sphinx and Pyramids, it’s a country that calls out to be explored. Situated near the border of the Middle East and Africa – it’s an exciting gateway to two enthralling regions.