Grade 4 Elementary Teacher
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, ESL Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Must meet China visa requirements
- Early education experience
- Must pass background check
- Teaching certification or license a plus
- Salary: 18000 – 24000 RMB monthly (Pre-Tax)
- Provided Housing
- Flight Reimbursement
- Health and Accident Insurance
- Residence Permit, Work Permit, and Related Visa Processing Fees Assistance and Reimbursement
- Working Hours: 7:45 AM – 4:30 PM
- Teaching Hours: Up to 25 class hours per week
- Paid local, national and school holidays
- 5 personal days per year
- 6900 RMB Resigning Bonus Paid in Following Year
- Tuition coverage for dependents
The KL International School of Chongqing is seeking a Grade 4 Elementary teacher to join our growing community!
KLIS is seeking caring and energetic Elementary Teachers who love to inspire a love of learning in young students. Our teachers deeply care about students and lead classrooms that focus on individualized learning.
KL International School of Chongqing
The KL International School was founded in 2015 as the second licensed PreK – Year 13 international school for expatriates in Chongqing, China. KLIS is the only private, co-educational, not-for-profit international school in Chongqing. Our mission is to prepare creative, collaborative and curious students who will thrive as educated global citizens, self-sustaining learners and ethical leaders. KLIS believes in being a “Responsive School for a Changing World”.
KLIS educators are bright, adaptive, and responsive to their students. They are culturally aware, understanding that a diverse group of students, each with unique backgrounds, sits in front of them each day. They are patient and caring, taking time to explain concepts to differing learning levels and cherish the opportunity to serve as role models. They are explorers of Chongqing and the world – both interested in and dedicated to learning inside and outside of the classroom. Most of all, KLIS educators love students.
As an Elementary teacher, you will serve as the lead teacher with a dedicated teaching aide in the classroom. Your classroom will never exceed 17 students and you will be part of a tight knit Primary School team serving a diverse community.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials
- Provide individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student
- Evaluate students’ academic and social growth, record appropriate records, and prepare progress reports
- Create a fun and engaging classroom environment
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities
- Maintain positive communication with parents
- Take part in schoolwide events
- Collaborate with school administrators and peer teachers to establish a collegiate school community
- Participate in curriculum and professional development sessions
- Take part in schoolwide events
KL International School is a private ,co-educational,not-for-profit international school whose mission is to prepare creative,collaborative,and curious students who will thrive as educated global citizens,self-sustanining learners and ethical leaders.
The KL International School was founded in 2015 as the second licensed PreK – Year 13 international school for expatriates in Chongqing, China. KLIS is the only private, co-educational, not-for-profit international school in Chongqing and our mission is to prepare creative, collaborative and curious students who will thrive as educated global citizens, self-sustaining learners and ethical leaders. KLIS believes in being a “Responsive School for a Changing World”.
Our values are:
Responsiveness: We are responsive to each student’s individual needs, embrace and listen to the voices of our diverse community, and prepare our school community for the changing world.
Community: We treat our community as family. We cherish, respect and welcome the diverse culture, individual backgrounds, stories and beliefs that each family contributes to our school.
Students First: We place students at the core of our school. We believe in the student and take great care to listen to, understand and love each child.
Creativity and Curiosity: We embrace curious minds and challenge our students to use their imagination in learning.