Head of Early Years Education
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or its equivalent
- Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
Must have experience as an Early Childhood Educator and as a Leader.
- Medical Insurance
- Tuition Fees Discounts
- Visa cost covered
- Paid Annual Leave
- To provide professional vision and leadership for Early Childhood Education which secures its success and improvement, ensuring high-quality education for all students and improved standards of learning and achievement.
- The professional duties are contained in the Early Childhood Teacher’s Development and Conditions Document and the key areas of Headship are contained in the International Standards for Headships and the organization’s standards and purposes.
Al Shomoukh International School (SIS) is a KG to Grade 12 international school in Muscat, the capital city of the Sultanate of Oman, Established by Global Education Services (GES).
A relatively new school that has been constructed and, combined with an international curriculum and excellent staff, the school intends to become one of the outstanding international schools in Muscat. It will draw students from both the local Omani and expatriate community. Both will be rewarded with an education experience of the highest order.
The school will be a beacon of international educational excellence for local and expatriate male and female students using English as the medium of instruction. Classes will be a maximum of 25 students.
The school offers the National English Curriculum. At senior levels, i.e. Year 10 on, the school will offer and prepare students for UK and US examinations including IGCSE, A level, and SATs. The school will ensure that all local Omani curriculum requirements are met to obtain an Omani Graduation Certification. At our school all can achieve.
Find teaching jobs in Oman, ranging from private international schools to language schools throughout the country. There is a definitive focus on teaching in Oman because it is one of the fastest-growing countries in the Middle East. Explore an engaging culture while earning a competitive, tax-free salary and notable benefits.